Teacher Job in Nashua, New Hampshire : NH
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Receiving Associate Requisition Id 27018217
Receiving Associate Requisition Id 27018217 Job Description
School Specialty is an education company that provides innovative and proprietary products, programs, and services to help educators engage and inspire students of all ages and abilities to learn. Working in collaboration with educators, School Specialty reaches beyond the scope of textbooks to help teachers, guidance counselors, and school administrators ensure that every student reaches his or her full potential. Here in our Nashua, NH, location we build science kits for K-12 grades for schools through out.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our Receiving team! Candidate must have prior experience with inbound receiving duties. This position starts off as Seasonal--but the right candidate will be converted to Full-time.
This position reports to the Lead in Receiving as well as the Warehouse Supervisor. The primary responsibility of this position is Receiving but may have to move to other areas as needed to fulfill business needs. The right candidate must be available 7AM-3:30PM, Monday-Friday, and Saturdays during the busy season.
- Utilize RF or terminal to receive inbound product
- Inspect product for quality
- Verify unit count against packing list and receiving document
- “Breakdown” vendor receipts prior to put-away
- Be detail organized and work with a sense of urgency at all times
- Drive a walker rider
- Must be able to work in a temperature fluctuation environment
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year in Receiving
- Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty pounds
- Must have ability to walk, climb, or stand for up to ten hours a day
- Fine motor skills required
- Reaching, stretching and bending frequently
Materials and Equipment Utilized:
- RF Gun
- Box Cutter
- Pallet Jack
- Walker Rider
To apply visit www.schoolspecialty.com and then choose 'Careers' at the very bottom right hand corner. Search by location: Nashua, NH.
NO phone calls please
School Specialty, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace.
All applicants are subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity EmployerOpenings 1
Nashua Teacher Job