Teacher Job in Twin Falls, Idaho : ID
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Training Manager (Call Center)
Training Manager (Call Center) Job Description
The Training Manager primary role is that of coach and teacher to ensure that the trainers meet or exceed the standards set forth by C3 and the client.
- Deliver new hire and ongoing training with emphasis on customer service and sales skills, client product knowledge, as well as C3 policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high success rate of successful graduates as demonstrated by high ratings on graduate evaluations and on the job performance.
- Partner with clients in curriculum design and modification. Develop associated supporting materials.
- Ensure that all trainees are actively engaged in the training process through the planning and implementation of activities and incentives.
- Prepare lesson plans and course agenda for each training class.
- Conduct proficiency evaluations and certify trainees for the programs to which they are assigned.
- In conjunction with supervisors and management staff, work with team members in the continued development of associates to reach optimal performance.
- Conduct ongoing refresher and cross-training modules in critical areas as identified.
- Work with supervisors and management to ensure that all associates are meeting standards
- Attend and contribute to both internal and client monitoring sessions. Carry out reward and recognition programs as outlined by C3 and the client.
- Remain knowledgeable on project information by keeping training manual and memos updated, and taking calls on assigned engagement(s).
- Track trends and make recommendations for refresher and/or up- training to the trainer(s).
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company.
Twin Falls Teacher Job
Training Manager (Call Center) Job Requirements
- A minimum 3-5 years instructing in an adult learning environment preferably in the call center, customer service or related industry.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Capital Development, Instructional Design, English or a related discipline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Exceptional motivational, interpersonal and customer service skills; Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to speak in front of medium to large sized groups of people
- Schedule Flexibility
- Team Player
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance