Teacher Job in Indianapolis, Indiana : IN 46236
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Toddler Teacher Job Description
The Goddard School® is a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
We are looking for a Toddler Teacher for our NAEYC accredited school near Geist Reservoir.
Toddler Teachers are responsible for:
- Developing lesson plans.
- Meeting the individual's needs of the children
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicating professionally with parents and fellow faculty; Conducting
- Building teamwork; Participation in staff and training meetings.
- Committing to continuing education.
Toddler Teachers are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Toddler Teachers write and implement their own lesson plans based on Goddard Developmental Guidelines and monthly school themes. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education, and certifications.
Indianapolis Teacher Job
Toddler Teacher Job Requirements
Lead Teacher Qualifications:
- BA in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Minimum 6 months experience in a licensed center
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Excellent Compensation/Salary
- Paid vacation
- Sick days