Teacher Job in Overland Park, Kansas : KS 66210
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Substitute Teachers For Kansas School Districts
Substitute Teachers For Kansas School Districts Job Description
MHED is currently seeking substitute teachers for;
· Eudora USD 491 (KS)
· Bonner Springs/Edwardsville USD 204 (KS)
· De Soto USD 232 (KS)
· Lawrence USD 497 (KS)
· Leavenworth USD 453 (KS)
· Turner USD 202 (KS)
· Tonganoxie USD 464 (KS)
MHED partners with local school districts to provide qualified professional substitute teachers. We welcome individuals from a variety of backgrounds to take part in the education of America’s leaders of tomorrow, our children. Potential teachers must meet the basic criteria to be eligible to substitute teach in our schools. MHED provides weekly pay, administrative support, flexible work schedules, and specialized training to help all of our substitute teachers achieve success in the classroom.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
· Leading and facilitating lessons plans and activities for students
· Supporting and assisting fellow staff and administration as needed
· Developing and maintaining positive student, teacher, staff, and parent relationships
· Maintaining a high level of energy throughout the entire school day
· Encouraging and modeling positive and appropriate classroom behavior
· Maintaining a safe and welcoming classroom environment
· Maintaining a positive attitude even in times of crisis or stress
· Maintaining a clean and organized classroom environment
· Weekly pay and direct deposit
· Professional development and classroom management training/tips
· Referral bonuses
· Substitute Teacher of the Year Recognition
· Summer work assignments are available
· Ability to substitute teach in all MHED districts (if desired)
· Incentives, Contests and Fun Gatherings outside of work
· Flexible work schedule
Overland Park Teacher Job
Substitute Teachers For Kansas School Districts Job Requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Must possess a valid Kansas Teaching License, Kansas Standard Substitute Teaching License, or Kansas Emergency Substitute License.
· Must have a negative TB test dated within the past 12 months
· Must be willing to authorize and satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
· Must provide contact information (including email addresses) for 3 references
· Strong work ethic
· Great organizational skills
· Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
· Must possess a love of working with students in grades PreK – 12
· Flexibility and ability to work as a team with other teachers
· Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to the changing needs of students, teachers, parents, and school staff
· Strong time management skills