Teacher Job in Norwalk, Connecticut : CT
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Special Education (Classroom Teacher)
Special Education (Classroom Teacher) Job DescriptionOverview
Provides instructional services to students with learning needs, diagnoses learning skill deficits and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by Catapult Learning; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress, co-teach with other educators.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models for eligible students through utilization of Catapult materials and educational strategies.
- Identifies and enrolls eligible students through existing test scores, administering tests, and/or other acceptable methods as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Catapult classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Establishes and maintains a positive customer relationship with classroom teachers and principals, including providing achievement objectives and updated approved schedules of services.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Catapult Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Conducts progress monitoring.
- Write IEP’s and Implement accommodations and modifications in the classroom.
- Conduct and participate in IEP Meeting.
- Create and Implement FBA’s and Behavior Plans.
- Create weekly lesson plans that meet the needs of the students.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers.
- Must be flexible.
- Bachelors Degree in Special Education; from an accredited University
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
Norwalk Teacher Job