Teacher Job in York, Maine : ME
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
School Bus Driver-Sta
School Bus Driver-Sta Job DescriptionOverview
A bus driver is a person who, under the supervision of a manager, supervisor, dispatcher or trainer, operates a van or bus over designated routes transporting school pupils, or clients to and from school or other locations. In addition, a bus driver may transport clients on private charter trips. Bus drivers may work with loud and disruptive clients. Drivers may also work with disabled individuals.Responsibilities
- Drive a bus daily over designated routes in accordance with time schedules, loading and unloading pupils or clients at designated locations and schools.
- Transport school pupils and teachers on school activity trips.
- Perform daily inspections of buses and associated equipment prior to transportation of passengers.
- Maintain good order and discipline among school pupils or clients.
- Follow company policies regarding pupil/client management and relations with parents, teachers, guardians, medical practitioners, medical facilities, and the public in general.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, verify route turn for turn sheets and note any route changes with written notes.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, make additional directional or landmark notations on bus route sheets to assist future new or substitute bus drivers.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, observe and track route timing, such as total time en-route; time between stops; loading and unloading times or any other requested information for the purpose of establishing route efficiency.
- Keep records and submit reports as required.
- Sweep, clean and refuel buses.
- Report all mechanical deficiencies promptly.
- Instruct students on safe riding classes and perform evacuation drills as directed.
- All other duties as assigned.
York Teacher Job
School Bus Driver-Sta Job Requirements
Essential Job Requirements:
- State-Required Commercial Drivers License with Passenger and School Bus Endorsements
- Current report of Driver Physical Examination
- Demonstrated proficiency in the operation of assigned vehicles. May include extra equipment such as wheelchair lifts, and air brakes under all road and weather conditions.
Preferred Employment Standards:
- High School Diploma
- Certificate of training in first aid and CPR if required by contract.