Teacher Job in Peoria, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Preschool Teacher Job Description
Phoenix Children’s Academy
7329 W Thunderbird Rd
Peoria, AZ 85381
Jenny Larson, Director
$500 Sign On Bonus - Start Before 05/31/2017!
WHY WORK AT Phoenix Children’s Academy, Peoria.
At Phoenix Children’s Academy it is our goal is to bring joy and discovery to early-childhood education to our preschool. Through the love and dedication of our teachers, and our purposefully designed classroom environments, we provide opportunities for children to explore, imagine, and foster a lifelong love of learning. In addition, we build strong ties with parents and communities to share our passion for education and meet children's ever-changing needs.
Our children love coming to school. In a flexible yet predictable schedule, they develop cognitive skills through math, science, social studies, and reading, they fine-tune social skills through dramatic play and group interactions, and they grow as individuals through physical activities and technology exploration.
We intentionally staff our schools with teachers who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration, cherish open communication, and create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and teachers every step of the way.
Phoenix Children's Academy is a part of Cadence Education, an organization committed to excellence—and inspiration—in early childhood and elementary education in 160+ private schools across North America.
Phoenix Children’s Academy OFFERS …
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees (we consider a 30-hour workweek to be full time):
- Paid time off that increases with seniority (up to five weeks)
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Direct deposit
We are currently looking for an inspired and well-qualified Infant/Toddler Teacher for our premier Phoenix Children’s Academy located in Peoria, AZ.
- This is a pivotal role—your contributions will help shape children's lives. For this reason, the ideal candidate will have a true desire to grow in early childhood education. We maintain the highest standards of quality care and education, and believe strongly in developing talent and supporting our staff every step of the way.
- The right candidate will be energetic and experienced in developing safe, fun, and nurturing environments for children and their families. Since children's needs are constantly changing, you must also be highly organized, flexible, and able to demonstrate compassion and patience at the drop of a hat.
- Inspire a love of learning and make a positive difference in each child's development and growth by creating and leading educational programs for our children.
- Create a safe, healthy, and welcoming learning environment.
- Build trusting relationships and develop open lines of communication with staff, parents, and children.
- Supervise classroom activities in a proactive, patient, and loving manner.
- Provide unparalleled customer service.
- Ensure full compliance with Phoenix Children’s Academy curricula, procedures, and standards.
- High school diploma or GED required for all Teacher positions
- Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) preferred for Lead Teacher roles
- Hands-on teaching, caregiving, or leadership experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work all shifts
- Must be at least 18 years old
keywords: teacher, teaching, preschool teacher, childcare teacher, child care teacher, early childhood teacher, daycare teacher, day care teacher, early childhood educator, training, child development associate, experienced teacher, experienced educator, full-time teacher, part-time teacher, school, children, infants, toddler, baby, kids, nursery, Director, education
Peoria Teacher Job