Teacher Job in Rutland, Vermont : VT 05701
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Patient Educator/Part Time Health/Contractor/Rn/Emt
Patient Educator/Part Time Health/Contractor/Rn/Emt Job Description
ZOLL, manufacturer of the world’s first wearable defibrillator, is seeking Patient Service Representatives to train patients in the use of the LifeVest. This is the perfect opportunity for the health professional with patient care and teaching experience to supplement his or her income. A typical LifeVest patient is in the hospital awaiting discharge, and the PSR sets up the equipment and trains the patient and caregivers on the LifeVest. They also follow up with patients as needed to assure patient understanding and satisfaction. PSRs retain the flexibility to accept or decline assignments as their schedules dictate. Most assignments can be scheduled during free time – before/after work, and on days off.
Rutland Teacher Job
Patient Educator/Part Time Health/Contractor/Rn/Emt Job Requirements
- 1-year patient care experience
- Daytime availability
- Willing to travel to patient’s homes for fittings or follow up visits
- Professional demeanor and confident personality
- Some aptitude for operating electronic equipment
- Willing to have a background check completed
- Disclose personal NPI number (if applicable)
- Willing to pay for additional training and vendor credentials (i.e. DME/RepTrax)
- fees not paid by ZOLL
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) experience, preferred
- Nursing degree, preferred
- Cardiac care experience, not required
- Spanish fluency a plus, but not required
- Manage equipment & garment inventory
- Contact caregivers and family to schedule fittings
- Program equipment according to the prescribing physician’s orders
- Measure the patient and determine correct sizing
- Train the patient & other caregivers in the use of the LifeVest
- Submit the required paperwork to ZOLL
- Comply with Medicare Accreditation Requirements
- Complete DME training and submit all documentation within 30 days of start date
- As an independent contractors working with ZOLL, the PSR is responsible for the $30 fee for this training. The fee for the DME training will be deducted from a future invoice following completion of the training. This fee is not paid to ZOLL but goes directly towards the facilitation of the modules