Teacher Job in Portsmouth, New Hampshire : NH 03801
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Marketing Associate Job Description
Job Requisition ID: 10061
With support from supervisor and departmental colleagues, the Associate Product Marketing Manager is responsible for independently executing a wide range of marketing activities, including developing marketing collateral, especially for social media and digital marketing; coordinating internal marketing communications; developing and maintaining publicity systems to support product and brand awareness; and a variety of both task-oriented and project-based activities.
This position will require exceptional organizational skills to ensure that all projects are executed on schedule and on budget. In addition, this position will require the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse internal and external partners, including colleagues in marketing, social media, editorial, sales, design, and Heinemann's expert authors.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing generalist experienced with social media strategy, marketing-content development, and strong prioritization skills.
- Work with Product Managers to support customized marketing campaigns for prestigious line of teacher professional books
- Develop marketing collateral for social media/digital marketing
- Develop systems to support internal marketing communications
- Extend Heinemann's publicity reach by developing and maintaining relationships with key influencers
- Support optimization of processes for working with third-party online retailers
- Provide appropriate marketing for selected titles
- Research new placement opportunities, especially for online collateral
- Gather market intelligence and recommends responses to changing issues, trends, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills: must be able to convey information in a clear, concise manner to colleagues, the author team, vendors, sales force, and others.
- Strong organizational skills required: must be able to handle multiple, complex projects in various stages of development and/or implementation at once.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment sharing ownership of projects and striving together to achieve ambitious goals.
- Prioritizing tasks, especially as related to time-sensitive deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Education, English, Journalism, or other writing/language-oriented degree.
- 1+ years experience in educational publishing, K–12 education, or marketing.
- Must be fluent with basic word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Professional, and/or Photoshop.
- Experience with social media, particularly as a marketing tool.
Inclusivity at Heinemann
Every person deserves a great education no matter their race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other factor. Similarly, it is vitally important that the teaching profession enjoy a healthy diversity so that every child can benefit by learning from people with different backgrounds and perspectives.
Heinemann believes the same principles are important in our workplace. We value diversity and inclusion. When we post job openings, we warmly welcome members from any segment in society to apply. In the office, we seek to promote a friendly, safe environment for every employee. In our publications, we aim to represent the educational needs of diverse teachers and students in our classrooms.
• Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing).
• The person in this position needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit http://careers.hmhco.com
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Portsmouth Teacher Job