Teacher Job in Columbus, Georgia : GA
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Teacher - High School
Teacher - High School Job Description
Provides contracted instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in High School level English, Spanish, and History and related areas; diagnoses learning skill deficits and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by the Company; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Plan for appropriate instructional experiences for students
- Teach appropriate curriculum, per Master Schedule assignment
- Work cooperatively with Lead Teacher (where available) in developing positive educational experiences for students
- Monitor student progress for assigned courses of study
- Work with the Director/Lead Teacher on curriculum and other instructional needs
- Prepare and implement weekly lesson plans that are creative, innovative, educationally challenging and reflecting the educational progression plan as outlined by the district
- Supervise students in a variety of school-related settings
- Communicate and interact with students, parents, staff and community
- Provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of the students
- Modify instructional plans and materials to meet the needs of the students
- Monitor appropriate records and follows required procedures and practices
- Develop and execute appropriate classroom management plans
- Work with the Director/Coordinator and other staff regarding discipline issues
- Assist the Director/Lead Teacher with the state-mandated testing program
- Assist with field trips and other school activities
- Advise the Director/Lead Teacher on the purchases of various instructional materials
- Contribute to staff development by being actively involved in the process of maintaining certification, attending workshops, reading educational journals, matriculating in advanced degree courses, and participating actively in internal Professional Development Programs
- Other duties may be assigned.
Columbus Teacher Job
Teacher - High School Job Requirements
Requires a bachelor’s degree and current Florida Teaching Certification in English/ History/ Spanish. Teaching experience preferred.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to pass a background clearance as required by the school district
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.