Teacher Job in Olathe, Kansas : KS 66061
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Early Education Center Teacher
Early Education Center Teacher Job Description
**** JOB OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT ****
Kansas School for the Deaf
POSITION TITLE: Early Education Center Teacher
SALARY: Placement made within agency guidelines on salary schedule depending
upon professional background and experience. Excellent benefits.
SCHEDULE: 181 School Days / 2018-2019 School Year
EMPLOYMENT DATE: August 2018
JOB DESCRIPTION: (Synopsis, full position description upon request)
· Coordinate the daily curriculum and instruction of the center to meet all guidelines set by the Kansas Department of Education and National Academy of Early Childhood Programs for accreditation.
· Incorporate essential strategies to promote active learning and incidental learning.
· Establish a learning environment that promotes the acquisition of both American Sign Language and English.
· Accurately prepare Individual Education Plan (IEPs), keep records on children progress, and update plans as required.
· Take an initiative to work with the Bilingual Specialist to improve his/her skills to an appropriate level in accordance with the assigned teaching area.
· Provide consistent language modeling through consistent use of language separation with students and staff.
· Participates in department and instructional-related meetings, conferences, and in-service activities as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Qualify for Kansas certification by KSDE for Elementary and Hearing Impaired; Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL).�� Applicants must be pre-approved for certification via KS Dept. of Education, Cert. Dept. prior to the issuing of a contract. (ASL and writing skills will be assessed.)
· Degree in Early Childhood Education and Deaf Education
· Infant/Toddler CPR and First Aid Certification
· Must maintain a Valid Driver’s license
Olathe Teacher Job
Early Education Center Teacher Job Requirements
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Upon offer of employment: official transcripts are required, a background check will be conducted via the KS Bureau of Investigation, & KS Dept. of Social & Rehabilitation Services. Also, a Tuberculosis test & Health Certificate must be passed upon offer of employment (cost borne by an employee).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled. Send resume and copies of all college transcripts. For consideration request an official KSD application or go to our website and submit an application for KSD review.
CONTACT: Michele Golden, Human Resource Professional I; Voice: 913/210-8114 and/or Videophone: 913-324-5865 E-Mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Fax: 913/791-0557
An Equal Employment /Educational Opportunities Agency Posted: 02/23/2018