Teacher Job in Saint Louis, Missouri : MO
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Substitute Teacher Job Description
Parallel Education Division is actively recruiting for full-time and part-time Substitute Teachers and Educational Assistants for the 2017-2018 school year. We are looking to place Substitute Teachers and Educational Assistants in the St. Louis area Charter Schools and Private Schools.
These substitute positions are often daily positions with the possibility of long term or direct hires pending performance. There are enough daily assignments to work full time in the schools. This is a great way to get your foot in the door and potentially find a new teaching position. Recent education graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
Substitute Teacher Responsibilities:
- Serve in the capacity during the teacher 's absence
- Maintain disciple and behavior in the classroom
- Follow the school’s core curriculum according to the standards
- Follow the teacher’s lesson plans and schedule
- Follow routine classroom schedules for resource
- Plan, support, and collaborate with fellow educators and staff
Saint Louis Teacher Job
Substitute Teacher Job Requirements
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the teaching and learning process
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, administrators, colleagues, community, and other school system staff
- Excellent communication skills