Teacher Job in Sheridan, Wyoming : WY 82801
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Substitute Secondary Teacher - Prn/As Needed
Substitute Secondary Teacher - Prn/As Needed Job Description
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our youth? Do you want a supportive work environment? Do you want to be a part of leading adolescents to personal victory and success?
If you answered “yes' then Sequel Youth and Family Services may have the perfect job for you!!!!
- Supervise youth in order to observe or effect changes in their social behavior, and to maintain security for community protection.
- Stimulate interest and cooperation in individual and group classes and activities and observe youth behavior in response to treatment efforts.
- Instruct group’s youth, providing in depth attention to students as necessary.
- Maintain proper norms and security of youth and provide crisis intervention as necessary.
- Communicate, orally and in writing all appropriate information, both within the classroom and outside the classroom (in the log and in youth charts) and to relevant outside agencies, including parents.
- Assess each student’s learning style, design and implement curriculum, instructional strategies, and materials appropriate for the youth.
- Provide a learning environment to motivate youth.
- Ensure attendance of students in all classes and other activities and check on behavior.
- Complete all necessary paperwork to insure proper recording of student progress, including daily attendance records and progress reports.
- Maintain emergency lesson plans for use by substitutes.
- Maintain order in the classroom.
Must have Substitute Certification or a minimum of an Associates degree. Must be able to use standard office equipment, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and physically restrain students if necessary.
Sheridan Teacher Job