Teacher Job in Grand Forks, North Dakota : ND
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Sr. Provider Advocate - North Dakota Or South Dakota
Sr. Provider Advocate - North Dakota Or South Dakota Job Description
There are changes happening in health care that go beyond the basics we hear in the news. People like you and organizations like UnitedHealth Group are driving ever higher levels of sophistication in how provider networks are formed and operate. The goal is to improve quality of service while exploring new ways to manage costs. Here's where you come in. You'll use your strong customer service orientation and knowledge of insurance claims to serve as an advocate for providers in our networks. As you do, you'll discover the impact you want and the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Work with providers in the North and South Dakota markets in the role of Senior Advocate
- Assist in end-to-end provider claims issue resolution and process education
- Assist in efforts to enhance ease of use of physician portal and future services enhancements
- Contribute to design and implementation of programs that build/nurture positive relationships between the health plan, providers and practice managers
- Help implement training and development of external providers through education programs
- Identify gaps in network composition and services
- Coach and provide feedback to others
If you are located in North Dakota or South Dakota, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges. Local travel to visit providers is expected as part of this role.
In this role, you'll be part of a performance driven, fast paced organization that is serving multiple markets. You'll have frequent interactions with senior management and physicians as you communicate about ways to evolve ongoing processes and programs.
- 5+ years of health care/managed care experience
- 3+ years of provider relations and/or provider network experience
- 2+ years experience with claims resolution
- 2+ year of experience with Medicare and Medicaid regulations
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Healthcare Operations experience
- Familiarity with UHG provider data and claims systems
- Customer Service experience
- Familiarity with the South and or North Dakota markets
- Undergraduate or higher level degree
The health system is moving ahead. You can too as you help us build new levels of provider network performance. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Provider Relations, Provider Network, Provider Advocate, Provider Educator, Claims Resolution, Telecommuter, Telecommute, North Dakota, South Dakota
Grand Forks Teacher Job