Teacher Job in Iowa City, Iowa : IA
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Software Engineer I Mdm
Software Engineer I Mdm Job DescriptionOverview
ACT is a nonprofit organization helping people achieve educational and workplace success. Our programs are designed to boost lifelong learning in schools and workplaces around the world. Whether it's guiding students along their learning paths, enabling companies to develop their workforce, fostering parent, teacher, and counselor understanding of student progress, guiding job seekers toward career success, or informing policymakers about education and workforce issues. ACT is passionate about making a difference in all we do.
Learn more about working at ACT at act.org!Responsibilities
The Software Engineer I for the MDM team is responsible for assisting in the design, development and support of master data management solutions that integrate with transactional systems using various tools such as Informatica MDM and RESTful API's. The job includes development in Java, integrating with Bitbucket for source control, and Jenkins for builds. This role will participate in the Agile process and ensure product quality, robustness, scalability and consistency.
Work-related activities include:
- Develop, customize, support and configure master data management solutions to ensure accurate student, organization, address and reference data.
- Develop web services and other interfaces to respond and/or send mastered records between transactional systems and MDM platforms.
- Monitor product reliability, consistency, and performance
- Actively participate in design/architectural discussions, grooming user stories, sprint demos, and daily Scrums in a Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) approach
- Bachelor's degree in a related area required; preferably in computer science, mathematics, statistics or information systems
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Minimum of one year of experience coding in object oriented languages required, Java preferred.
- Minimum of one year SQL query experience for data analysis/profiling.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Java or Python
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and effectively
- Understanding of RESTful API's
- Demonstrated relational and no-SQL database skills (MongoDB, MySQL and/or Oracle)
- Ability to work as part of a Scrum team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and able to work across the organization
- Comfortable working in a rapidly transforming organization
- Knowledge of version control such as Git / Bitbucket
- Knowledge of project tacking software like Jira
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks such as Robot
- Understanding of performance testing frameworks such as Jmeter and Blazemeter
- Understanding of static code analysis tools such as SonarQube, HPFortify, Crucible
- Understanding of production monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, Tivoli, App Dynamics, SCOM and synthetic transaction scripting
Iowa City Teacher Job