Teacher Job in Coeur D'alene, Idaho : ID
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Sales Account Manager - Insurance Sales Representative
Sales Account Manager - Insurance Sales Representative Job Description
Come Join the American Fidelity Family!
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager in your area to market supplemental life and health products to the teaching community.
In this role, you will work in coordination with a tight-knit sales team, meeting one-on-one with teachers at sign-up events that have been scheduled by other members of your team. This means no cold calling as well as a team atmosphere in which you will work with the support of your colleagues. We have no shortage of new business opportunities, which means that our salary-plus-commission pay structure will generate significant income for you. We also promote from within, allowing you to advance to positions of greater responsibility with the potential for increased income.
At American Fidelity, we want to be your final stop on a successful career path. If you have the engaging personality, the solid sales talents, and the steady professional track record that we’re looking for, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Base salary of $32,000
- Commission and bonuses ranging from $30,000 to $70,000
- Total annual compensation potential over $100,000!
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card)
- Company car with gas card
- Sales award trips
- Advancement career path (we promote from within)
- Paid formalized training program plus ongoing training
- Training bonuses up to $2,500 your first year
- No cold calls
- One of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For" in America for nine years
- A+ (Superior) rating by A.M. Best Company
Coeur D'alene Teacher Job
Sales Account Manager - Insurance Sales Representative Job RequirementsAn engaging and customer-centric personality is the key to success in this Sales Account Manager role. You must also have solid organization and prioritization skills, as well as the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing situations, as each sign-up event will be different. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to easily establish rapport and credibility, and to explain complicated insurance products in a simple and understandable way.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Associate’s degree
- Proven sales experience; background in relationship-based sales, preferred
- Employment longevity – no more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Ability to obtain required industry licenses
- Ability to pass financial, criminal, and motor vehicle background checks
- Professional appearance and demeanor