Teacher Job in New York, New York : NY
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Program Lead Teacher
Program Lead Teacher Job Description
The Program Lead Teacher’s primary focus is the provision of high quality programming within their assigned classroom. Their classroom must serve as a model and possible training resource to other academy teaching staff. Model classroom programming must include a triangulated framework of family-centered practices; developmentally, individually and culturally appropriate practices and intentional teaching; and program support. The Program Lead Teacher must be committed to best practices; always striving for excellence and successful child outcomes. The Program Lead Teacher’s secondary focus is to support academy colleagues in the provision of high quality educational experiences. Therefore, the Program Lead Teacher must be passionate about the early education and care field; knowledgeable and articulate about recommended practices for all age groups, particularly within the age group(s) they have been assigned; and be able to support and mentor fellow educators in an effort to promote similar traits and skills. An effective Program Lead Teacher must have the following education, experience and abilities:
New York Teacher Job
Program Lead Teacher Job Requirements
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field (child development, special education or elementary education).
● Minimum of one year of documented early childhood teaching experience working with children under the age of 24 months.
● Preferred minimum of three-five years of documented early educational teaching experience, with at least two years of experience within a Brightside Academy classroom. This experience must include classroom management, curricular planning and implementation, environmental and child assessment, and family involvement practices.
● Demonstrated excellence in classroom programming, preferably among Brightside Academy classroom assessment processes.
● Demonstrated communication skills, including expressive (written and oral) as well as receptive skills.
● Demonstrated ability to independently as well as collaboratively make appropriate and rational judgments and decisions, reason effectively and solve problems.
● Demonstrated computer literacy. Proficient in Microsoft Office a plus.
● Must possess exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
● Ability to frequently lift or move weight as in lifting, carrying or holding children and infants of 10-60 lbs.
● Ability to effectively read, write and communicate the English language. Bilingualism is a plus.