Teacher Job in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : PA
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Philadelphia Teacher Job DescriptionOverview
Dedicated to helping students achieve academic success, we are looking for accomplished educators to provide great teaching for students in our dynamic Philadelphia program.
We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
PA certification is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Attends training sessions and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Catapult Learning classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Catapult Learning, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Catpult Learning Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requires a bachelor’s degree and valid teaching certificate, as required by contract.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
Catapult Learning provides all classroom and instructional materials as well prepared lesson plans and paid training.
Philadelphia Teacher Job