Teacher Job in Waipahu, Hawaii : HI 96797
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Per Diem Clinical Nurse Educator - Oahu, Hi
Per Diem Clinical Nurse Educator - Oahu, Hi Job Description
You're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease.You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
In this role, you'll provide clinical expertise to health care providers and patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. Trainings will be conducted in the physician's office or in a neutral site either in a group setting or one on one. You will receive requests from an online scheduling system via text and email and will need to respond with availability within 24 hours of assignment requests. Requests will be provided with one week notice. You will:
- Provide education and training to patients or healthcare providers on specific disease states and/or product use
- Promote the optimal application and use of therapy to drive patient satisfaction leading to more effective patient outcomes
- Maintain product and technical knowledge in areas appropriate to the products represented and for uses consistent with product labeling
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- RN or nurse practitioner or physician's assistant with state license or certification
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in related field or science, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in a clinical setting with a specialty in pulmonology or direct experience working with patients with IPF in a patient advocacy capacity
- Availability for 2-3 assignments/ week
- 5-7 years in a field-based sales, reimbursement or clinical educator role within the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Previous experience working on complex specialty/orphan drugs a plus
- A collaborative, passionate and clinical mindset
- An understanding of the role clinical education plays in patient outcomes and business acumen
- Ability to travel 20-40% depending on the territory
- A valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere.Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Waipahu Teacher Job