Teacher Job in St. Louis, Missouri : MO 63119
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Part Time Afternoon Assistant Teacher
Part Time Afternoon Assistant Teacher Job Description
The Goddard School® of Rock Hill, MO, an early childhood education center, is currently seeking qualified part time afternoon Assistant Teachers.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
As a Goddard Assistant Teacher, arriving at Goddard each day fully prepared and excited to teach is important. Supporting Goddard’s program and policies as well as state licensing policies is required. Teacher tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Following developmentally appropriate lesson plans that are individualized to meet the needs of the children in your classroom
- Creating a classroom that is fun and supports play, exploration and learning
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment
- Advancing students physical and intellectual competence
- Supporting social and emotional development and providing both positive guidance and reinforcement
- Establishing positive and productive relationships with families
- Ensuring a well-run, purposeful program responsive to participant needs based on Goddard’s standards of learning through play
- Maintaining a commitment of professionalism with students, families, peers and management
St. Louis Teacher Job
Part Time Afternoon Assistant Teacher Job Requirements
Assistant Teacher Qualifications:
- High school diploma, CDA or currently enrolled in college courses in a related field
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Prior experience preferred
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive salary
- Closed the week between Christmas and New Year
- Medical Insurance