Teacher Job in Rapid City, South Dakota : SD
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Nurse Educator-Behavioral Health
Nurse Educator-Behavioral Health Job Description
DepartmentRCRH Behavioral Health
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Job SummaryResponsible for the continued development of health care practice by functioning in the role of educator, consultant and researcher. Collaborates in the development, coordination, implementation and evaluation of curricula for orientation, certification, competency and continuing educational development in the Home Care and Hospice Departments.
● Utilizes the theories and principles of adult learning to foster the learning process associated with new technology. Collaborates and consults with information systems, nursing and other health care professionals in the identification of technology needs, and establishment of educational and implementation goals.
● Assists with and provides input into the Quality Indicators for the Division.
● Assists with yearly budget as instructed by director including, but not limited to: development, monitoring, and providing proactive strategies to insure expenditures are appropriate and cost effective.
● Coordinates competencies for all staff
● Develops appropriate curriculum in collaboration with key players for orientation, volunteer training, community programs, and workshops
● Establishes partnerships with community organizations to plan, organize, market and participate in healthcare initiatives across the continuum of care Functions as a resource to staff on issues concerning regulations, educational resources, home health care nursing issues, medical supplies and electronic learning.
● Maintains Educational Files on all staff.
● Provides assistance, coordination and support for orientation of all new staff.
Additional RequirementsMedium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
QualificationsRegistered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Rapid City Teacher Job