Teacher Job in Wilmington, Delaware : DE 19808
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Music Teachers - Music & Arts (All Instruments)
Music Teachers - Music & Arts (All Instruments) Job Description
At Music & Arts, we work hard to make sure our students get the best possible education in a safe learning environment. We hand-select the teachers and provide instruction on a wide variety of instruments. Make learning fun and increase student success rates by creating your own customized instruction programs featuring student performance opportunities. We believe that private lessons are the building blocks to a lifelong relationship with music.
Music & Arts is the nation’s largest private lesson provider, giving over one million lessons per year!
How does this Independent Contractor position work?
- Students are recruited in one of 144 locations nationwide to take a one on one private lesson with a hand selected teacher
- Set your own rates
- Access to custom profile on store microsite within MusicArts.com
- Work with students in clean, safe studios
- Easily schedule studio recitals and student performances with friendly store staff
- Quickly access books and teaching aids right outside your studio
Wilmington Teacher Job
Music Teachers - Music & Arts (All Instruments) Job Requirements
- Degree in music and/or extensive experience.
- Enjoys teaching both children and adults.
- Punctual and reliability a must!
- Able to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to teach flexible hours.
- ***Ability to pass a criminal background check***