Teacher Job in Dover, Delaware : DE
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Lead Kindergarten Teacher
Lead Kindergarten Teacher Job Description
The Goddard School® located in Middletown is looking for a motivated self-starter for a full-time lead Kindergarten teacher for our school.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a Piaget-based foundation (Learning through Play) and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning.
Our ideal Kindergarten teacher is a highly-qualified childhood educator who is able to use creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way. Our candidate also has strong leadership skills, is an excellent communicator, and can motivate and inspire children in a positive manner.
- BA or MA in Education.
- Washington State Teaching Certificate with appropriate elementary endorsement(s).
- Minimum of two years experience as Kindergarten teacher.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
Dover Teacher Job
Lead Kindergarten Teacher Job Requirements
- Evidence of strong instruction and adherence to applicable "best practices" of elementary learning and instruction, especially for early literacy and math.
- Expertise or training in science-based, experiential education, preferred.
- Demonstrated interest, commitment, and ability to challenge students at all levels.
- Knowledge and understanding of learning and teaching philosophy and the developmental needs of students.
- Evidence of strong, positive student & classroom management.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement the appropriate Common Core Standards and Grade Level Expectations.
- Ability to use assessments to inform instruction.
- Commitment to establishing effective, proactive and positive parent communication.
- Proficiency with classroom technology (e.g., interactive white board, computers, etc.).
- Meet school's quality assurance requirements, curriculum and activities
- Comply with all state, local and Goddard Systems, Inc. regulations
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual contact with children
- Must be able to sustain a high level of energy
- Bend to perform various tasks numerous times throughout the day
- Stoop, sit on the floor
- Team Player
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours required
- Commitment to Professional Development
- Must provide proof of a negative TB test
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications
- BBP / HIV / Aids certification
The Goddard School® offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Subsidized Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional Development
- Affiliation with Leaders in the Childcare Field
Qualified candidates should forward their resume with cover letter and transcripts for consideration.