Teacher Job in Overland Park, Kansas : KS 66210
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Kansas Substitute Teachers
Kansas Substitute Teachers Job Description
MHED is currently seeking substitute teachers for;
- Eudora USD 491 (KS)
- Bonner Springs/Edwardsville USD 204 (KS)
- De Soto USD 232 (KS)
- Lawrence USD 497 (KS)
- Leavenworth USD 453 (KS)
- Kansas City, KS USD 500 (KS)
MHED partners with local school districts to provide qualified professional substitute teachers. We welcome individuals from a variety of backgrounds to take part in the education of America’s leaders of tomorrow, our children. Potential teachers must meet the basic criteria to be eligible to substitute teach in our schools. Working for MHED gives you the opportunity to substitute teach in 6 different Kansas school districts.
In the absence of the classroom teacher, the substitute teacher enables each student to pursue his or her education as smoothly and completely as possible by providing instruction, encouraging student progress and managing the learning environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
- Maintaining a clean and organized classroom environment
- Supporting and assisting fellow staff and administration as needed
- Developing and maintaining positive student, teacher, staff, and parent relationships
- Maintaining a high level of energy throughout the entire school day
- Leading and facilitating lessons plans and activities for students
- Encouraging and modeling positive and appropriate classroom behavior
- Maintaining a safe and welcoming classroom environment
- Maintaining a positive attitude even in times of crisis or stress
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Health Insurance Plans and 401k benefits
- Professional development and classroom management training/tips
- Referral bonuses
- Substitute Teacher of the Year Recognition
- Summer work assignments are available
- Ability to substitute teach in all MHED districts (if desired)
- Flexible work schedule
Overland Park Teacher Job
Kansas Substitute Teachers Job Requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a valid Kansas Teaching License, Kansas Standard Substitute Teaching License, or Kansas Emergency Substitute License.
- Must have a negative TB test dated within the past 12 months
- Must be willing to authorize and satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Must provide contact information (including email addresses) for 3 references
- Strong work ethic
- Great organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must possess a love of working with students in grades PreK – 12
- Flexibility and ability to work as a team with other teachers
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to the changing needs of students, teachers, parents, and school staff
- Strong time management skills
Visit our website at www.mhedteach.com for application process.