Teacher Job in Chicago, Illinois : IL
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
K-5Th Grade Teacher
K-5Th Grade Teacher Job Description
K-5th Grade Teachers (External Applicants Only)
Start Date: 2017/2018 School Year
Submit your resume to be considered for possible Kindergarten Teacher, 1st Grade Teacher, 2nd Grade Teacher, 3rd Grade Teacher, 4th Grade Teacher or 5th Grade Teacher opportunities within our network of 13 elementary schools for the 2017/2018 school year!
Join a dynamic team of student-focused educator and innovator. We are:
- 3 of the top 5 charter elementary schools in the City of Chicago (Chicago Magazine, 2016)
- Top-Tier: an all-time high of seven UCSN schools ranked at level 1+ by Chicago Public Schools rating system last year
- Illinois Teacher of the Year Award Finalist (ISBE, 2016)
UCSN K-5th Grade Teachers are unique in that they realize success is built on relationships. They focus their work on student learning. Furthermore, they whole-heartedly believe that all students can learn and demonstrate that by engaging principles of distributed leadership and distributed counseling. UCSN expects that all adults understand that it is everyone’s responsibility to develop students, both personally and academically.
UCSN K-5th Grade Teachers know that they are responsible for the academic growth of their students, and they are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure success.
K-5th Grade Teachers at UCSN lead the curriculum, instruction, and assessment for students to which they are assigned. They relentlessly pursue student growth and achievement through diligent planning, careful instructional execution, and on-going collaboration with colleagues and the school leadership team.
- Teaching Staff minimum starting salary of $50,160 for the 2017/2018 school year
- 10-month employees with 12-month salary pay
- Low- deductible medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid leave days and holidays
- Ability to participate in Chicago Teachers Pension Fund, 401k and commuters savings
- Positive family and community relationships established by our school teams
- Paid breaks in Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
Chicago Teacher Job
K-5Th Grade Teacher Job Requirements
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate the academic progress of students under his/her leadership and articulate the methods used to achieve those results
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess valid Illinois Professional Education License (PEL) or equivalent
- Must possess valid Illinois K-9 self-contained endorsement or equivalent