Teacher Job in Tampa, Florida : FL
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Hillsborough County Summer School Teacher
Hillsborough County Summer School Teacher Job Description
Provides interactive, creative, and engaging instruction with the necessary educational expertise in reading and mathematics; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress.
Preplanning/training: June 1st & 2nd.
Summer School days/times: Monday through Friday 8:15AM-12:45PM June 5th - June 23, 2017.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, and mathematics to eligible students through utilization of Company materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from the classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
Tampa Teacher Job
Hillsborough County Summer School Teacher Job Requirements
Requires a bachelor’s degree and valid Florida teaching certificate, as required by contract. Teaching experience preferred.
FL Certified Teacher
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
Consider this great opportunity to work within your local community. Help us join forces to better the lives of the students we serve.
Equal Opportunity employer.