Teacher Job in Washington, Dc : DC 20018
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
General Education Teacher(K-8)
General Education Teacher(K-8) Job Description
We are looking for teachers for the 2017-2018 school year who are committed to their profession, have high expectations for themselves, willing to work hard and put in the time to learn and grow professionally, possess the will to succeed and have a true passion for teaching. We are seeking teachers who are motivated by students’ ability to grow and develop academically, socially and emotionally. Looking for certified teachers with entrepreneurial grit, a passion for learning, and an unyielding belief that ALL students can learn at high levels.
These positions are located at our DC charter school which opened in August 2015.
The Children’s Guild is committed to the growth of teachers and will provide them the following benefits:
1. An opportunity to learn about and master teaching practices that help a teacher grow professionally such as: whole brain teaching, teaching in a trauma informed organizational context, project based learning, Transformational Education approach, Restorative Justice Approach to Problems solving discipline incidents, project based learning
2. Provide teachers with sophisticated supports for students such as school social workers, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, a student support center
3. Provide two hours of weekly staff development and professional conferences to attend to build skill and competence
4. Provide teachers with an enhanced physical environment to work in
5. Positive school climate
6. Competent supervision and professional support
7. A positive, creative, entrepreneurial teaching environment
8. Good salary
Washington Teacher Job
General Education Teacher(K-8) Job Requirements
The Children’s Guild demonstrates an awareness of, respect for, and attention to the diversity of the people with whom it interacts (persons served, personnel, families/caregivers, and other stakeholders) that are reflected in attitudes, organizational structures, policies, and services.