Teacher Job in Wichita, Kansas : KS
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Childcare Teacher-Chemical Dependency Technician
Childcare Teacher-Chemical Dependency Technician Job Description
Serving individuals and families throughout Kansas and Oklahoma, DCCCA has proudly served the residents of our communities with a spirit of openness and acceptance for over 40 years. Are you ready to join us?
DCCCA is looking for a qualified, capable professional to fill the role of Childcare Teacher/Chemical Dependency Technician (CDT) at our Women's Recovery Center in Wichita, Kansas. The Specialist position offers a wealth of personal and professional rewards that allow you to make a difference as well as a living.
Women’s Recovery Center provides services to women, women with dependent children, and pregnant women in the Wichita, KS, area. Treatment interventions include: non-medical detox, short term residential treatment, intensive outpatient services with or without supportive housing, outpatient counseling and primary healthcare collaboration. A licensed child care, parenting, case management and mental health services are integrated into the holistic treatment program.
- Maintains an orderly and appealing classroom that is a warm and safe environment, in which children can grow, develop, and explore
- Implements programs and activities that develop the emotional physical, intellectual and social needs of the children
- Prepares materials, makes lesson plans based on a curriculum outline and follows approved activity guidelines
- Establishes and maintains good communication with parent’s daily
- Assists in the client’s orientation of treatment goals, program rules and structure
- Documents required program and client information in a timely and complete manner
- Monitors client’s weekly schedule and adherence to policies and procedures related to facility/equipment usage
- Supports Counselors and other treatment providers with the coordination and implementation of client services from admission through discharge
Wichita Teacher Job
Childcare Teacher-Chemical Dependency Technician Job Requirements
As a vital member of our WRC team, the Teacher/CDT should be service-oriented with a passion for helping others. Active listening, professionalism, and excellent communications skills are required for success in this role.
Additional requirements of the position include:
- Requires at least one of the following, or the ability to obtain one of the following within six months of employment: a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential, Certified Childcare Professional (CCP) credential, or equivalent; OR an Associate’s degree in early childhood education or child development; OR a Bachelor’s degree in a related field with two years of post-graduate experience in childhood education
- Requires First Aid/CPR certification, recognition of symptoms of illness, child abuse and neglect, and other child care job related training (Or must be able to complete within 30 days of hire)
- One year of related experience in early childhood education is required
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Taking a job at DCCCA means more than just accepting a job – it means becoming a part of our professional family. At DCCCA, our commitment to growth, wellness, and vitality extends to our clients and providers alike.
Our benefits include:
*Employer matched 403(b) retirement plan (100% match on first $1,000 then 25% on every dollar after)
*myStrength personal wellness smart phone application
Our culture is one that supports your development goals, both personally and professionally, right from the start! We proudly offer you the opportunity to grow your career in the healthcare industry within a creative, collaborative environment that inspires your success and rewards your performance. Highly competitive compensation, continuous professional development support, flexible work schedules, and numerous work/life balance rewards are all a part of the package for the Teacher/CDT at DCCCA.