Teacher Job in Orlando, Florida : FL 32837
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Charter Schools Usa: Orange & Osceola County Teacher Open House In Orlando, Fl - 05.03.2017
Charter Schools Usa: Orange & Osceola County Teacher Open House In Orlando, Fl - 05.03.2017 Job Description
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting an ORANGE & OSCEOLA COUNTY TEACHER OPEN HOUSE IN ORLANDO, FL for the following schools:
- Renaissance Charter School at Hunter’s Creek (K-8)
- PM Wells Charter Academy (K-8)
- Renaissance Charter School at Poinciana (K-8)
- Four Corners Charter School (K-5)
- Four Corners Upper School (6-8, 9-10)
- Renaissance Charter School at Goldenrod (K-8)
- Renaissance Charter School at Tapestry (K-8)
- Renaissance Charter School at Crown Point (K-6)
- Canoe Creek Charter Academy (K-8)
Event Date & Time: Wednesday, MAY 3rd from 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Location: Renaissance Charter School at Hunter’s Creek- 4140 Town Center Blvd., Orlando, FL 32837
We are currently seeking highly-qualified, FLORIDA-CERTIFIED educators for the following positions:
- K-6 Grades
- Middle School Math
- Middle School Science
- Middle School English Language Arts
- High School English Language Arts
- Intensive Reading
- Intensive Math
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH YOUR RESPONSES TO THE TECHNICAL QUESTIONS BELOW: TO SABRINA GONZALEZ AT [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please include “Central Florida- Teacher OPEN HOUSE" in the subject line.
1) Which above noted location and position(s) most interest you?
2) What active State of Florida Teaching Certification(s) do you currently hold?
3) What is the highest level degree you have achieved?
4) Have you interviewed with Charter Schools USA previously? If so, when and at which of our schools?
5) What is your most recent teaching salary, and teaching salary need?
Thank you for exploring and considering our instructional employment opportunities with Charter Schools USA! I look forward to receiving your resume along with your answers to the questions noted above.
SHAPE OUR FUTURE. TEACH WITH CHARTER SCHOOLS USA!!
Orlando Teacher Job
Charter Schools Usa: Orange & Osceola County Teacher Open House In Orlando, Fl - 05.03.2017 Job RequirementsBachelor’s degree (BA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
Possession of valid teaching certification (as appropriate).
Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years successful teaching experience (may include Student Teaching Internship experience).
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Command of grades/subject specific content and theoretical knowledge of learning theory, including motivation, reinforcement, evaluation and feedback techniques.
Understanding of and commitment to company values.
Successful results of criminal and employment background check.
Effective instructional delivery techniques and excellent communication skills.
Adherence to the requirements of the Code of Ethics for the Education Profession.
Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find appropriate and acceptable.