Teacher Job in Des Moines, Iowa : IA
Looking for Teacher Jobs? See currently available Teacher job openings on teacher.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
teacher.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any teacher job . We provide job resources for Teacher positions throughout the industry. teacher.jobs.net also provides Teacher jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Teacher by either city or state.
teacher.jobs.net is a teacher job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Teacher jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your teacher job search on teacher.jobs.net today.
Account Executive Job Description
- Market, educate and sell HM auto, property and life insurance products
- Market, educate and enroll participants in HM retirement savings program, including 403(b), 403(b)7, 457, 401(a) and other retirement savings programs
- Conduct onsite workshops that support educators (Student Loan Forgiveness, Donor's Choose and State Teacher Retirement Group)
- Conduct group enrollments for employer sponsored plans including group life, Auto payroll and Section 125 plans
- Develop, maintain and enhance business-to-business relationships with school districts and other targeted employers
- Contribute to the 403(b) and Auto penetration goals
- Plans and delivers worksite marketing, education and enrollment events designed to increase participation in sponsored programs and facilitate provision of sales leads to generate cross-line sales
- Initiates contact with clients and responds to service requests from clients designed to increase retention, enhance client satisfaction and drive new sales (Household Reviews)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Des Moines Teacher Job
Account Executive Job Requirements
- Productivity expectations for marketing and sales results, measured monthly
- Insurance license and FINRA registration requirements: P & C, Life & Annuity and Series 6, Series 63
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- Excellent communicator (presentations, written, verbal, listening skills)
- Knowledge and experience with client management
- Confident, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Proficient in use of financial services technologies
- Ability to quickly build working relationships and appropriate networking opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Local (no overnight) travel required
ABOUT HORACE MANN
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two Springfield, Illinois, teachers who saw a need for quality, affordable auto insurance for teachers. Since then, we've broadened our mission to helping all educators protect what they have today and prepare for a successful tomorrow. And with our broadened mission has come corporate growth: We serve more than 4,100 school districts nationwide, we're publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: HMN) and we have nearly $10 billion in assets.
We're motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children's future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We help educators identify their financial goals and develop plans to achieve them. This includes insurance to protect what they have today and financial products to help them prepare for their future. Our tailored offerings include special rates and benefits for educators.
Founded by Educators for Educators®, we're proud to serve all school employees!